Denied choccy milk <3 Staff Application

choccy milk <3

User
Apr 19, 2024
Username: choccy milk <3

◈ Your In-Game Name: choccy milk :)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199338166740/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: solar_4200#8292

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 5 hours 34 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? around 10-11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? This has grown to be my favorite game and the only reason i get on my computer after work. i love the people on this server and i always have a good time. I never get angry or upset with people, im a very cool calm and collected person, but can enforce things when they need to be! I always appreciate coming on and seeing how hardworking and responsible the staff on here is, and it motivates me to want to be apart of it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as though i could be valuable in keeping the peace and helping people with any problems they may have. And i would love to be apart of this family that has been built! I would love to help the server eliminate all the evil. especially including the racism and MRDM.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
i am aware that the first time before editing i didnt meet the required playtime. just wanted to see if i maybe had some leadway since i was only 3 hours off.

Last edited:
-1 Sadly doesnt meet the required playtime to apply for staff.
Please wait to apply until youve hit at least 1 day playtime

I know you meant the requirements now but you should have read the staff app guideline before you made your app.

I know you meant the requirements now but you should have read the staff app guideline before you made your app.
Thank you for your review. I appreciate the advice, i did read up on it beforehand i just wanted to see how it would go since i was only 3 hours behind . But i try to make sure i read through it every time i get on forums <3

+/-
TRYING TO GRIND PLAYTIME ATM AND GETTING TO THE REQ, GOOD AGE, A GOOD PERSON IN-GAME, FRIENDLY! (I'd say +1 but would start on getting to requirements ASAP)

You need to make your game hours public
Steam Profile Settings.PNG

+1 Good age and good effort. If i can get staff i believe they can at least get an interview!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to mooseking on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/