+ ( Stixy ) +

User
Jul 4, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Stixy

Steam Name: Queef Sniffer

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 14

Your discord name/tag: Cypherus#0542

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Not on discord itself, but on the discord server yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes.. Sadly plenty of times, probably about every single offense there is other then Racism. I assure you that none of these were intentionally to disrespect a player, harm their experience, or anything to specifically ruin some ones day. Just horrible choices at horrible times.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2w 6d 14h 45m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I've completely read the rules and the forums many times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I've completely read the rules and the forums many times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes and no, I have a beta server of my own so I understand the hardships of running a server and the knowledge needed to control players and keep them calm.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No current members.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Personally my motivation for joining the staff team is to take back all my incidents and my past, and bring it together to form a happy relationship with the community. I do realize that I have done some fucked up things, and I'd like to take this back and help the community. I'm very excited about making someones day, and I always look forward to helping / making a person happy.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe that I should be accepted onto the staff team as I have lots of experience with staffing, I have a high playtime. I'm known well by a lot of people, however I admit I'm not so happily known by some players as well. I have a great motivation in my opinion for becoming a staff

What is your time zone? EST

Note, I am truly trying to change and become highly respected on the Staff Team and the regular player base. That's why I took a massive break from the server and try to get away for a little while to reflect and think of how I can become a better person to the people of AtomicRP and understand more then enough if anyone believes I need more time. However please also note that I have been seen as a horrible person in the beginning of my Atomic experience and I'm trying to change dearly.

I am truly trying to change and become highly respected on the Staff Team
-1 I think a good way to be respected as a staff member would be changing your name. I dont think anyone would want to call you by that name during a sit especially if its a 14 year old

-1 I think a good way to be respected as a staff member would be changing your name. I dont think anyone would want to call you by that name during a sit especially if its a 14 year old
Don't understand what you mean here? My name is no longer Queef Sniffer except on steam, My IGN Is Stixy. Thanks for your concern though, Please remove this as its invalid at this moment in time.

Last edited:
I think you should become liked in the community before trying to be staff. If you are really trying to better your self that's great but maybe apply once people have gotten to know the new you. Because all we know I how you have been and I don't think that's good staff material.

I think you should become liked in the community before trying to be staff. If you are really trying to better your self that's great but maybe apply once people have gotten to know the new you. Because all we know I how you have been and I don't think that's good staff material.
Just going to say something here, I've been desperately trying to become liked and every time someone starts to like me as the new me. One of the old members come and tell them a bunch of either, lies, misunderstandings, or increase the matter of things I've done in the past. Thanks for your response and feedback to my staff application anyway!

-1 14, has shown a lot of toxicity, does not understand rules, today he rdmed me and was jailed for 5 mins so im surprised his next idea was to apply, "I always look forward to helping
/ making a person happy." i find that hilarious when thats coming from "Queef Sniffer", i have clips of his rulebreaking/toxicity

edit: you say you are trying to change for the better but i have not seen that once from you.

+/-

Your application seems like you didn’t put much work into it. Also, from what the rating is showing from the community. They think you have not changed enough, nor has their opinion of you changed just yet. Maybe in the future, if this application gets denied people will think differently about you.

Keep trying to better yourself and be a more respected person in this community. I wish you luck.

-1 14, has shown a lot of toxicity, does not understand rules, today he rdmed me and was jailed for 5 mins so im surprised his next idea was to apply, "I always look forward to helping
/ making a person happy." i find that hilarious when thats coming from "Queef Sniffer", i have clips of his rulebreaking/toxicity

edit: you say you are trying to change for the better but I have not seen that once from you.
I find it extremely hard for me to be kind to someone like you, when all you've done is give me a hard time. I can't recall anytime I've seen you ever be kind to me, or someone else for that matter. The "RDM" Was a warn and I didn't realize there was a rule about that, which I've now been told. So yes, It is actually extremely hard with all that's gone on with me in the past, no matter how I try to change. You can see that everyone's trying to make judges about me from things in the past, when I'm just trying to change. Everyones thoughts on me change constantly because I'm always harassed in chat about lies people make, or mistakes I've made in the past. I can assure you that if I was to get on a ALT, play the server for 2 weeks. I'd have an amazing rating from other players with my knowledge of the server now, and without the mistakes in my past as long as no one knew it was me.

Last edited:
-1 minge, historically really toxic, friends with a racist, underage, and has not actually shown any sign of change recently

-1 minge, historically really toxic, friends with a racist, underage, and has not actually shown any sign of change recently
Minge changed, Toxic your still judging me on the past and this is why I can't get a fair treatment, friends with a racist how does it matter who I'm friends with to you and no I'm not, You haven't even been on to see any change.

I've quoted myself as being "The most mingiest person on the server" because I wanted something to live up to, and your quoting yourself as a sexist.

I find it extremely hard for me to be kind to someone like you, when all you've done is give me a hard time. I can't recall anytime I've seen you ever be kind to me, or someone else for that matter. The "RDM" Was a warn and I didn't realize there was a rule about that, which I've now been told. So yes, It is actually extremely hard with all that's gone on with me in the past, no matter how I try to change. You can see that everyone's trying to make judges about me from things in the past, when I'm just trying to change. Everyones thoughts on me change constantly because I'm always harassed in chat about lies people make, or mistakes I've made in the past. I can assure you that if I was to get on a ALT, play the server for 2 weeks. I'd have an amazing rating from other players with my knowledge of the server now, and without the mistakes in my past as long as no one knew it was me.
"I find it extremely hard for me to be kind to someone like you". actually, you find it extemely hard for you to be kind to anyone. 😐