Denied chgq333 Staff Application

chgq333

User
May 5, 2024
Username: chgq333

◈ Your In-Game Name: PRO PLAYER

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chgq/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Chgq333 (Discord Tag does not show anymore after the update but it should be 0097)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 24Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have lots of experience on DarkRP staffing and many other games including GTA RP, Roblox aswell But mostly GMOD, I'm pretty sure i made it to SuperAdmin from TMOD

The server is called fudgy and i have proof of being part of the staff team, I have about 4 months of Staffing

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AEST or GTM+10

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? After 4pm so like afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I want to join the staff team is because when I am playing on the server I see no staff online so there will be a lot of prop blockers, mass rdm, NLR, chat spam, players causing lag, players hacking, players out of character and much more. I feel very sorry for the players doing the right things and have to deal with players like them. I have always wanted to become a staff member to stop these people that are breaking the rules and causing people to leave. I have always wanted to make sure that players will play again because we don't want them to leave because of all the rude and untrustworthy certain players. I. never liked players that break rules in any game that's why I want to help the trustworthy players that do the right things and punish the players that break rules. This server is fun and all but I feel like I can do something better that takes effect on the community. Being a staff member requires alot of responsibility and you will be representing not just your self but the entire staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
The main reason why you should accept me is because i would be a valuable asset to the team due to the way i can deal with players, The way i talk to the community and i understand why people get angry from time to time. I can provide assistance to the players and when other staff are offline I'm online because of the different timezone. I like to make things right for new and old players and will help rule breakers to follow the rules in a politely way. I will try to keep the fights between players calm and try to not escalate the issue between players anymore.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Ive got 731.9 Hours on Gmod

Last edited:
-/+ (After edit) You show interest, but you basically say the same thing over and over for the first big question. (getting rid of rule breakers like you said shouldn't be the only reason you should want to be staff)

Last edited:
+1 (after edit)
shows interest in staffing

would like to see an interview

Last edited:
+1 Only issue I'm seeing is there play time. Would like to see the interview.

Application Denied
Due to cheating on your interview by opening and using the MOTD you have been
blacklisted from staffing opportunities.