Denied MoistBBread Staff Application

MoistBBread

User
Aug 9, 2022
Username: MoistBBread

◈ Your In-Game Name: MoistBBread

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199373601412/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Zombone115#2630

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d 8h 44m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have been a staff member on this server multiple times before on Atomic RP; I have out and about on this server for around a year and a half now. For time being on the staff team; I would say around 8 months in total, all the times I have been a staff member. I hope that this time being a staff member, it will be my longest by a longshot.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on around 4:00pm and most of the time, I stay up later in the night; ~1:00am-3:00am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? For the past few days, I have been coming up with ways to prove that I can succeed as a staff member once more. I love the community when it comes to RP. There's so much diversity and so many fun interactions. Of course there's ups and downs but that's what makes it special. I wish to do good for the community as a staff member, to make memorable interactions with others. I really believe, just like the last times I have staffed, I can make a difference in others' gameplay by brightening their day with a great roleplaying experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I show as much dedication as I can towards this opportunity. I had so many fun times with previous and present staff members when I used to be on the staff team. I wish to bond with the staff members and community, while also enforcing rules and staying professional during sits. I will also be very active being on duty and off duty. I will dedicate more time towards discord tickets and forums related activities.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank you to the people who read this application entirely; it shows that you really care about the future of Atomic and its members. I also want to thank the staff members that gave me a warm welcome back to Atomic, really means a lot. I do hope to see you guys soon and back in action as a staff member!

+1 Not familiar with you as a staff member, but I see nothing here to raise alarm. would love to see an interview maybe!

I have also forgot to mention; the reason why I have a low playtimes is because I made a new account; I forgot my old account's password which was named "MoistBananaBread" and I honestly am too lazy to reset it lolz.

+1 Good guy!
image.png

+/-
Previously was removed multiple times for inactivity (look at his old staff app).

2 times for inactivity and the others were me retiring
"As I write this, I have been given a second chance by Wilkers. I staffed on the server 3 times before and you cannot re-apply if you have 3 inactive staff strikes. Wilkers graciously granted me an opportunity to re-apply on the staff team."

That was your exact quote. That gives off the "I had 3, but wilkers gave me another chance" vibe.

While I'm at it, since August of 22, almost a year ago, you've only added 2 days of playtime. I don't think you're active.

"As I write this, I have been given a second chance by Wilkers. I staffed on the server 3 times before and you cannot re-apply if you have 3 inactive staff strikes. Wilkers graciously granted me an opportunity to re-apply on the staff team."

That was your exact quote. That gives off the "I had 3,
Yeah accidentally said 3 inactives; if I had 3 inactive I wouldn't be allowed back on period. But overall it was hard reapplying for staff if you got 2 inactive strikes; most of them were for school related issues or just family related issues.

Texas does bring up a good point.
Leaving and coming back several times does add a strain since you’re re-trained several times over.
Your application lacks effort in my eyes as someone who has more explaining to do on why you keep leaving and coming back (or going inactive.)
The bar isn’t that high for ticket counts for inactivity to happen twice.

Until my opinion is changed

Edit: Literally just read your reasoning for going inactive in a different reply. Are you planning on resigning again after summer?

Leaving and coming back several times does add a strain since you’re re-trained several times over.
Your application lacks effort in my eyes as someone who has more explaining to do on why you keep leaving and coming back (or going inactive.)

Edit: Literally just read your reasoning for going inactive in a different reply. Are you planning on resigning again after summer?
i do not plan to resign after summer; i have only been trained 4 times in total and two of them in resigned because of personal issues. All im doing is trying my luck to comeback on my fav darkrp server; and i understand how it would be hard to believe a person who has been inactive before.

In that case then treedog and every staff that’s staff now that’s resigned before shouldn’t be allowed back then ? He had a good application. There is multiple staff members that resign and come back. That shouldn’t hinder his ability to re apply

In that case then treedog and every staff that’s staff now that’s resigned before shouldn’t be allowed back then ? He had a good application. There is multiple staff members that resign and come back. That shouldn’t hinder his ability to re apply
Went inactive 3x

Went inactive 3x
I believe it was only 2 times; the last time was a resign. It has been almost a year after all, don’t really remember much from my last time being a staff member. I honestly did my app because a lot of people wanted me back as staff; I understand how you can’t reapply after 3 inactives, and if that’s the case, im fine with not being a staff member. I believe if someone wants to do good for the community, they should be allowed to. As i helped the community by being a staff member before, I hope i can help once more and definitely way longer than before. Hopefully permanent.

Last edited: