User
Apr 14, 2023
Username: 47.

In-Game Name ♛ 47.

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198917351424

Discord TheShadyMD#9708

Date of Item Loss Apr 14, 2023

Time of Item Loss 3:30 AM ish

What happened? server crashed on my 5th harvest of hybrid weed and i got only the money for my supplies but lost literally all of my weed

What server did you lose your items on? DarkRP1

What do you need refunded? Just money for my weed i really dont know any of the actual pricing for it because i never got to sell anything, whatever you guys think is fair

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. there was a server crash, i can cut up my stream to find it but it is a 6 hour stream so itll take a bit

Username: 47.

In-Game Name ♛ 47.

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198917351424

Discord TheShadyMD#9708

Date of Item Loss Apr 14, 2023

Time of Item Loss 3:30 AM ish

What happened? server crashed on my 5th harvest of hybrid weed and i got only the money for my supplies but lost literally all of my weed

What server did you lose your items on? DarkRP1

What do you need refunded? Just money for my weed i really dont know any of the actual pricing for it because i never got to sell anything, whatever you guys think is fair

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. there was a server crash, i can cut up my stream to find it but it is a 6 hour stream so itll take a bit
Trim your clip now because no matter what happens they will definetly need the evidence

Reactions: Shade506
One hour 12 mins of growing and then it crashed

Last edited:
Request Denied
I talked with the player in-game and have resolved this.​

Status
Not open for further replies.