Denied A-10 thunderbolt II Staff Application

A-10 thunderbolt II

User
Dec 30, 2022
Username: A-10 thunderbolt II

◈ Your In-Game Name: BadBloodNelson Bambozinni

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199227175496/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: badbloodnelson

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. its been a while so there are none on my record

How much playtime do you have on the server?
1 week 6 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12pm to aboutr 10pm but its summer so i can adjust that to most any hours of the day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love Atomic And I have a strong commitment to the server and its community. I am an enthusiastic player who spends a considerable amount of time on the server, and I genuinely care about its success. Joining the staff team would allow me to contribute on a deeper level and ensure that every player has an enjoyable experience and I am readily available during peak hours and can commit a significant amount of time to do anything

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really love atomic and have invested a significant amount of time playing Gmod specifically on Atomic This has allowed me to become deeply familiar with the game mechanics and rules and I am committed to the server and its long-term success joining the staff team is not just a short term goal for me but a commitment to contribute to the server's growth and ive thoroughly read and familiarized myself with the server's rules and I understand the importance of upholding these rules to maintain a fair and enjoyable environment for all players.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+100
  • Well versed, most applications by others his age are nowhere near as detailed or as enjoyable to read.
  • Good effort, good reasons for wanting to join.
  • Great playtime.
  • I’ve interacted with badblood in game plenty of times. No trouble, always has clips of rule breakers, he makes sits fast and easy.
I think he will do a good job as staff. Let’s see an interview

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/