Feb 12, 2021
Earth
Your In-Game Name: Acid X Touch

Steam Name: Orion

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

15, turning 16 in September.

Your discord name/tag: Orion#1522

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes, I've been verbally warned for NLR when I first started playing on the server and 1 active warn for micspam. I can't recall any other times I've been punished.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)

As of right now 2w 3d 2h, and more than 1 week in the community.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, multiple times and will continue to review often.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, I made sure to thoroughly read everything as needed.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, every time I'm on the server.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No, if I am accepted it will be my first time modding on any server in general. I have no experience.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Yes, I believe Wilkers, DoX, CorsairBull, and Unknown. (correct me if wrong)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No, no experience with any of these three.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

With practice and training I think I would be a good fit for becoming a staff member, there's no community like Atomic and it'd be a great pleasure to moderate and help keep stability within the community. Everyday I look forward to playing and socializing with our people and I am dedicated to the community. I want everyone to have the best experience possible, it doesn't feel good to be a victim of RDM, RDA, etc. so being there to reduce the rule breaking even by a little is a great feeling.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I try my best to stay out of trouble and keep my record as clean as possible. I am very active in the server and will be more active in the Community Forums. I'd like to build a stronger friendship with the staff and the people, it is a lot better to get along with everyone than have a few bad occurrences with them. I know I can get a bit crazy at times, even immature if you will, but I promise to act appropriate and remain controlled. A lot of people know me and I haven't had any major conflicts with anyone and hope to keep it that way. I want to help out and obey instructions at all times, I'd like to be someone you'd be comfortable having around and I'm open to talk about almost anything ex. mental health, regular convo, you get the picture. If I am made an AtomicRP staff member I will try to be the best I can be. Anyway thank you all for reading my application and I hope for the best for everyone here, cya.

+1 I've seen you on a lot and enjoy talking to you when I can and I've never had any issues with you

+1 you are one of my favorite community members i think you would make a good staff member

+1

I’m a little late to the party, but you’re an outstanding player. I constantly have good experiences that make me laugh, and if I’m laughing so is the community.

You bring your own special individualism to the server and I think it would be great to have you on the staff team undergoing the Trial Mod process.

Best of luck to you on your interview, I will try my best to attend it.

-1 I've had good chats with you but there's been multiple occasions of you breaking rules against myself or friends of mine (in most cases NLR and RDM).

-1 I've had good chats with you but there's been multiple occasions of you breaking rules against myself or friends of mine (in most cases NLR and RDM).
Can you name any of occasions, because they couldve been hits, kos sign, raids, mostly mugs but thank you.

Can you name any of occasions, because they couldve been hits, kos sign, raids, mostly mugs but thank you.
As far as NLR goes the cases I recall is when we raid you and you come back or you raid us and come back to help friend. One time specifically was on our base near spawn on the beach.

+1
Shit totally missed this app, but I definitely would vouch for this guy to be on the staff team, you are hilarious and on top of that you do not break the rules, instead I see you enforcing them, and even sometimes helping players out in /ooc.
Sorry I was late, Best of Luck with your interview man!

+1 doesnt matter after he got interview but he was quick to get a mod online with the cheater fiasco last night so thats pretty good.