Alex Brown

User
Apr 4, 2023
Username: Alex Brown

❂ In-Game Name Alex Brown

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile STEAM_0:0:62490091

Your Discord Νεχ#1628

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Vindicator

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199074387975

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? EMISC7. Using the handcuffs or stun stick on another player for no reason is not allowed.

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. Vindicator hit me with the kidnap baton with no advert because he claims he thought that I was somebody else because I was using the same CC as them

This player has a firm understanding of the rules and for some reason was not warned in the sit that I made against him which was taken by Kool-Aid

Kool-Aid also stated multiple times throughout the sit that the punishment was up to his discretion even though it was obvious FailRP.

The events of this can be found in logs on 4/13/23 around 2:15 P.M EST

Optional: Any other comments?

The fact that you’re getting this mad over a nightstick is pretty childish let alone make a player report. I’ll make sure to not interact with you and to keep my distance. DO BETTER!

Have a wonderful day ❤️

This is kinda petty ngl. The player Vindicator thought you were was Roomba and they mess with each other every time I see them, understandable for him to think it was you if you were using the same CC as Roomba. Please grow a pair next time, because this is rather childish.

This is kinda petty ngl. The player Vindicator thought you were was Roomba and they mess with each other every time I see them, understandable for him to think it was you if you were using the same CC as Roomba. Please grow a pair next time, because this is rather childish.
Couldn't agree more

Reactions: Bub Spiegel
I didn't feel as though I needed to reply however, noticing your lack of evidence in your report against me I thought I should provide my own of multiple staff members agreeing to leave the discretion at the end of the day to kool-aid. With all the clips in mention of how roomba and I are friends where we nightstick each other and rdm each other sometimes. With you even acknowledging this statement and still wanting me warned while also stating you understand my perspective. While I can understand justification on an rdm or harassment with the nightstick. The problem at hand is mainly I only hit you once by accident because in the model you are using and you understanding you look like roomba. The name of the job is "Roomba" in red text my eyes I usually acknowledge that as roomba. I apologize for my mistake of hitting you on accident however, I also did apologize multiple times and even with this player report I would only receive either a verbal or a warn with no punishment I have no Class II's on record and one expired verbal for fail rp. Most of the staff members told you not only kool-aid so you lied about only kool-aid saying it's up to his decision. Each staff member who took the ticket acknowledged that it should be up to kool-aid including spring pepper a senior mod and roomba himself. It is a policy of the server for staff discretion at the end of the day if you still think it's biased understandable completely! However, you even agreed from my perspective it could've been an accident in these clips! if you need anymore evidence regarding the situation I can what else I have in my clips. Though I think this entire situation should've settled itself in the ticket itself nonetheless have a wonderful day!
Evidence in question of the staff sit: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dmlcfp665q31320/Spring+pepper+opinion.mp4/file

accidents happen, if the staff member who is handling the sit chooses not to warn the player is most likely because they know it was a genuine accident or prob gave them a verbal. our job as staff is not to give out warns and punishments, we are meant to guide other players into having a better rp situation. if you are getting upset because you were stunsticked and you think kool-aid was in the wrong idk what to tell you besides you can make a staff report if you feel this situation was in any way biased

Didn’t really need any of you virgins to voice your opinions on this post but thanks for that

This was only brought to the forums because of the obvious bias some players receive, I can guarantee if the roles were reversed and I hit him with the baton he would’ve cried enough to the staff and gotten me warned

Crying and whining about how something wasn’t your fault obviously gaslights some of the less intelligent staff members into siding with you as seen in this instance

The player in question clearly broke one of your rules and was not punished for it.

To even further show the bias this player receives he has staff members commenting on this post calling me petty for making a report because he broke the rules and walked away without a slap on the wrist when he’s the first person to report someone for the smallest thing.

Didn’t really need any of you virgins to voice your opinions on this post but thanks for that

This was only brought to the forums because of the obvious bias some players receive, I can guarantee if the roles were reversed and I hit him with the baton he would’ve cried enough to the staff and gotten me warned

Crying and whining about how something wasn’t your fault obviously gaslights some of the less intelligent staff members into siding with you as seen in this instance

The player in question clearly broke one of your rules and was not punished for it.

To even further show the bias this player receives he has staff members commenting on this post calling me petty for making a report because he broke the rules and walked away without a slap on the wrist when he’s the first person to report someone for the smallest thing.
dawg your just being childish again + the staff that delt with it already made a final decision "moderators' discretion" it shows it clear in the clip that Kool-Aid decided to do nothing about it. if you feel the need to make a staff report i encourage you to do that.

tho i don't see the point in taking this to the forums for a general mistake you got stun sticked once and he even apologized for it and you had lost nothing from it i can't see why you this upset.

dawg your just being childish again + the staff that delt with it already made a final decision "moderators' discretion" it shows it clear in the clip that Kool-Aid decided to do nothing about it. if you feel the need to make a staff report i encourage you to do that.

tho i don't see the point in taking this to the forums for a general mistake you got stun sticked once and he even apologized for it and you had lost nothing from it i can't see why you this upset.
Why are you commenting on this post 😭

Report Denied
This situation was already handled in game. The staff member noticed that it was a mistake and gave him a second chance which is completely aloud. We like to give people 2nd chances, and we don’t enjoy warning people for common mistakes.
Also, after watching the clips you stated “I want him wanted cause he kills me a lot” that should not be a valid reason to want someone to have a warning on their record for a common mistake.
There is also insufficient evidence of this event happening. The player will not be warned.