Denied Application to become a Moderator

AcidRaven

User
Nov 26, 2021
1.Your In-Game Name: Acidic Bambozzini

2.Steam Name: AcidRaven

3.Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199207330968/

4.Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

5.Your discord name/tag: Morty#9460

6.Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No, my discord name is Morty whereas my in-game name is Acidic Bambozzini

7.Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I currently have 1 warning for RDA but it has not expired just yet

8.How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

2 days, 6 hours

9.Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I'm familiar with all the rules.

10.Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

11.Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

I do have a mic and yes I mostly use the mic

12.Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I don’t have experience but I will gladly do research on those methods

13.Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No I just decided it would be great to help out

14.If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No I not

15.Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I would love to help out the community however I can because everyone seems so nice. I also would like to destroy the chance of people breaking rules because I have noticed when I am online there is usually few to no Mods online and there is always someone doing something insane during this period

16.Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I think I should be accepted because I believe I will be the great help. I have a kind heart but if it comes to what is fair I can be hard at times but most of the time I always give people money for no reason and usually help out how I can. I personally think I should be accepted after-all I am a dedicated person to my responsibilities

17.What is your timezone?

South Africa

18.What time of the day are you usually on?

Usually from 2pm to 9pm on Mon to Friday and on Saturday I would likely be online from 9am to 11pm

Last edited:
+/- Application is alright but doesn't answer discord tag properly and app could be alot better.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.