Denied Aqfv Staff Application

Aqfv

User
Oct 12, 2023
Username: Aqfv

◈ Your In-Game Name: Aqfv

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199543848430/

Your Age: 22

Your Discord Tag: Aqfv

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? less then a day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
It has been quite some time, but un-fortunatly the servers are no longer running. But the highest position I have reached was head moderator. Now i have only been on { Atomic Networks } no more then a hour as of this Staff Application, but I genuinely like the layout of the server and have saved all rules into separate .TXT files and organized them.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? typically 5:00pm - 11:30pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I could be a useful contribution to the staff team

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? quick witted, possible useful ideas, will try to expand player base daily, Will follow rules to a T.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Just looking for a gmod server to play daily and this server really sticks out and i hope i can forge a great experience for not only myself but for all players that come to visit.

+/-
heart is definitely there, but I would like to see some more effort on the last 2 questions.

-1 Less than a day of playtime? I also don't think I have seen you in game yet. Not a lot of effort on the last two questions. You can still edit.

+/- Same as exliipso I feel like more could be written in the last two question you can edit the app and make it longer and more detailed if you need a reference on how long it should be look at other accepted applications it really shows the staff your intentions and where you want to stand as a staff (please edit your application

-1 I have had terrible experiences with this player in sits and do not think they would make a good staff member.