Director @ Atomic Networks
Forum Administrator
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Sep 14, 2020
United States

🤓 Calling All Builders! 🤓

We need your help!
Do you want the opportunity to immortalize your creation on AtomicRP? Do you want the opportunity for your build to be enshrined on the server? Help us out by taking the arenas to the next level! We're looking for new arena builds up in the flatgrass region of rp_downtown_tits_v2 to add to the roster of arenas for you to fight in!

How do I join?
Load up rp_downtown_tits_v2 on a single player game and build an arena. Once you've created a build, submit the screenshots of your build in a response to this thread.

What are the requirements?
All builds made must have a prop count of 50 props or under. Be creative in the ways you use your props!

Generally speaking, good arenas...
> Support the Arena Gamemodes (LMGs, Standard Loadout, Melee, Explosives etc.)
> Are balanced for combat and PVP

Submission Deadline
Submissions for the contest will be due April 4th, 2023 at 12am EST. If your submission wins, your name will be placed somewhere within the arena for posterity.

Voting will begin Wednesday 5pm EST in a separate thread using the forums polling feature.

Best of luck to all of you! May the best builder win!

this is a long range one. making a short one soon
Screenshot_20230328_055356_Chrome.jpg

It's... beautiful...

oie_30111055MDei1TNC.png

Shipment v1 I just went and remade shipment in gmod.
my counter is messed up, says 39 props but 82 entities, imma guess the 39 since it was not alot of props, some are there just for feel, so remove them if you must.

Edit: Removed and replace the TF2 props as well as cleaned up extra props, now 35 props. And renamed to Cargo Cramped, the shipment inspired map.

Hope you enjoy

Attachments

• shipment v1.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 41
  • cargo cramped v2.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Out of curiosity does restricted props matter for this? I would think not since it would be server sided and perma frozen

View attachment 3564

my counter is messed up, says 39 props but 82 entities, imma guess the 39 since it was not alot of props, some are there just for feel, so remove them if you must.

Edit: Removed and replace the TF2 props as well as cleaned up extra props, now 35 props. And renamed to Cargo Cramped, the shipment inspired map.

Hope you enjoy
Updated my entry and fixed the tf2 props

Spent a bit of time making this in the AU server. Nothing super special just a typical team vs team map that also functions as a FFA map.

Its 50 props. The 5 extra props are gears so I could take the picture.

Attachments

• 20230401223517_1.jpg
    20230401223517_1.jpg
    619.8 KB · Views: 39
  • no stop my oranges.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 20230401235655_1.jpg
    20230401235655_1.jpg
    623.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20230402003950_1.jpg
    20230402003950_1.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Reactions: Minionn
View attachment 3564

Hope you enjoy
add this one please

We decided to scrap the poll idea, if you make a good enough arena it's likely to be added as long as it fits the criteria :)

The less props you use, the more likely we will be to add it to the server.