Denied AUS_DEATH application

AUS_DEATH

User
Nov 11, 2021
Your In-Game Name: AUS_DEATH

Steam Name: AUS_DEATH

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288557515/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17 turn 18 12/02

Your discord name/tag: AUS_DEATH

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? no

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d 3h

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes i ill keep reading them

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? because i see a lot of problems happen and there not a lot of staff on so i would like to ease off the payload for the other staff

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i wont tell you what to do but i am/made this sever my Darkrp sever that i play on so i would like to make sure that everyone has a warm welcome and a good experience so they too can make this there sever

What is your timezone? Australian eastern daylight time

What time of the day are you usually on? all days but depends when i wake but probably midday every day

Last edited:
-1 just above the requirements, short answers and I’ve never seen him before on server, but that is justified by his playtime.