User
Jan 5, 2021
Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
Your In-Game Name

Antionia Brown Laquisha Boob (now ayy)

Steam Name

ayy (STEAM_0:0:11493233)

Link to your Public Steam Profile

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older)

15 ½

Your discord name/tag

ayy#2933

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes my discord name is the same as my In-Game name and my Steam name.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I can’t remember any kicks or bans but I do have two warns for RDM class 1.
The first one was given by Cope because I killed someone in the Mayor’s office as a Citizen or Hobo and I admitted to it.
23/12/2020 | 00:46:55
The second one was given by ๖ۣۜPandaMaster๖ and was also the same thing but I was a Professional Printer that time. 31/12/2020 | 23:32:33

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)

I’ve played around for about 2 - 3 weeks on here with at least 4 days and 10 hours on the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes and I will read them again.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes and I will read it again.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes I have a microphone and I use it every time I'm on the server and in the discord.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I’ve only been staff on lower populated servers but don’t remember the details too well since it was about 2-3 years ago. Most of the servers I was staff on are most likely shut down by now but the furthest I can remember going in the ranks was at trial-mod on a server called ParadiseRP (which shut down shortly after I was accepted).
I also used to own a server but never finished it due to being the only one working on it and getting tired trying to make a server and configure all the addons.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I have experience with SAM and BLogs as I have bought both addons and used them before when I used to run my server.
hOH7IXH.png

Though AWarn3 I haven’t used at all yet.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Because I enjoy the server and what it represents and the same with the community. I have plenty of fun on here and try to not break the rules since being staff on a server again would be an amazing role to take, especially in a well populated and entertaining community like the one here.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I don’t want it to be up to me to decide why and would rather leave it to the staff to decide since the common answer to this question is because the people can help with the community and prevent cheaters or minges from ruining the fun. I want the decision to be completely up to the community and / or staff on why I should take this role and if you feel like there isn’t enough information in this application, I’m always open to talk about my life and where I come from and that sort of stuff.

If my application is bad or poorly written, let me know please and thank you.
Also if the application is accepted and you need an interview with me, dm me on discord or steam and I’ll try attending as quickly as I can.
NOTE: I have school between 8:15am - 3:35pm MST on Monday - Friday and I will upload a schedule of what days I don’t have school if necessary.

+/- From me. I like Ty, I havent really seen you around the server all that much so I cant form an opinion on you. I suggest getting yourself out there more and become more involved in the community. Just sitting and chatting in the Discord with people is a great place to start

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers 3 days from this message being posted to schedule an interview.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers 3 days from this message being posted to schedule your training.​