Bank Raid Payout

-/+ that is a lot of money, and some people are really good at that, so that might be unfair to new players when they are the police role.

-/+ that is a lot of money, and some people are really good at that, so that might be unfair to new players when they are the police role.
Perhaps 250k? 100k is miniscule on the server; 2 emps, bodyarmor, or one high tier weapon and you've completely tanked your potential profit. Lots of bank raids require that type of equipment at the minimum. I think 500k would make it at least lucrative enough to do every once in awhile. With the economy as it is, and especially for large groups and/or veteran players, it's just not worth it. I think 500k would make it worth doing for large groups, veteran players, and would make it seem justifiably lucrative to new players.

Also was thinking about it earlier, would be awesome if PD received a payout for failed bank raids. Perhaps 50k in their pocket every time a bank raid fails.

Reactions: g1itch._.
+ 1, i think the way you described the idea is a little vague, can i propose that the payout is based on the amount of pd/bank roles?

Reactions: Frank Montana
+ 1, i think the way you described the idea is a little vague, can i propose that the payout is based on the amount of pd/bank roles?
Suggestion Noted
This would be a nice addition to the bank raid system. Thanks for making a suggestion.​