Denied belial Staff Application

belial

User
May 6, 2022
Username: belial

◈ Your In-Game Name: seawolf

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122395207/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): belial#5609

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. rdm (class 3) 01/05/2021 cant remember

mass rdm (class 4) 01/05/2021 cant rememeber

ignoring staff 20/04/2022 some guy was making me real mad so the admin told me to calm down or something but i still shot the guy :(

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 5h 20 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? weekends anytime from 8am to 10pm, weekdays mostly from 5pm to 9 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? honestly, theres only a couple reasons. 1. i want to experience being a mod 2. i want experience BEING a mod 3. i weirdly like to sort out arguments (at this point i might aswell become a judge for the united states judiciary branch.)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? idk. i honestly get a long with a lot of people on the server and i think it would be cool to be able to help em out

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. theres not much. if your looking to diversify or something im latino so theres that.

-rep

Things I Liked
nothing...

Things i don’t like
warned for a class v offense, no effort.

Recommendations
stick to your goal of being a judge for a judicial branch, if you decide to revise/ reapply look at the accepted tab under staff applications, these are the kind of applications we look for

goodluck being a judge

-1 you have a Class V despite only 24 hours online, probably wouldn't be setting a good precedent if we accepted you right now but you should try again in two weeks

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​