Accepted BODO Boinker Staff Application

Father Boinker

User
Jun 3, 2021
Your In-Game Name:
BODO Boinker

Steam Name:
BODO Boinker

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/USN4853ADS134SFMCPS/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
boinker#5449

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Minus the BODO part, yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, once. I was warned for RDM as this guy and I were repeatedly shooting at & killing each other. He was shooting at me and missed, despite dying in that location in a previous life, I shot him once and he died. The staff member in-charge of the sit deemed that I was at fault.
Other than that, I have had no offenses verbal or otherwise with other players or staff and have been generally kind and respectful to the rules set up.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2 days, 15 hours and 7 minutes at the time of writing.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, prior to reading this I did so so I'd know what I was getting into and what was expected of me prior to applying and dedicating time and effort for everyone involved.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I used to staff on a sandbox server back in 2017 - but that is my fullest extent. I usually spend my time administrating & building games on other sites. I grew out of GMod for a bit but seeing as it's staying with the times unlike other games, I've returned and found great interest in this server which I'd be willing to use the skills I've acquired through activities in real life and over the internet.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Shiloh recommends me

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I'm familiar with BLogs and old LUA GUI scripts. I would have to re-familiarize myself, however, but that would be easy enough as I have experience in text / console commands.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of the Staff Team as a lot of time, especially at peak hours when there are more than 100 people on, there are usually only 3-4 staff online. This usually leads to a backlog of tickets resulting in 10+ min wait times for people who may need immediate mod support.
There is never a down moment in AtomicRP where someone isn't MRDMing, failbasing or being a general nuisance and the more staff available at any given moment the smoother and better game experience others can have.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted onto the staff team as I feel like I can justify myself as being one of the best candidates for a moderator position.
I have vast experience in real life in mediation and arbitration techniques along with countless hours of handling hectic situations with large groups of people, being recognized for such achievements multiple times by different organizations. My activity is quite high as summer break begins and I find myself enjoying myself and building relationships with the people around me as I play on AtomicRP. I'm a fairly tolerant person which means that in sits I can keep a cool head when the two people involved might be at serious odds, and resolve it in which either both parties are happy (mediation) or in which I have to make an executive decision based off what I'm hearing go down in the sit (arbitration).

What is your timezone?
Eastern Standard Time

Thank you for the opportunity for application, hopefully this leads to an interview. :]

+1 Great member, amazing understanding of the rules. Personally based with this person, great base with no failrp. Highly recommend.

+1 Boinker is a nice guy he follows most of the rules and has memorized them all I feel as he is ready to be a damn good tmod

-1 you say unprofessional things about the LGBTQ community
+1 you say funny things about the LGBTQ community
+/-
Screenshot_20210601-103423_1_1.png

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Blake#6299 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.