Accepted BotPlugs Staff Application

BotPlug

User
Mar 27, 2021
Your In-Game Name: BotPlug

Steam Name:ShowsShlogger

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198243769344/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag:Sly#5411

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes I have been warned for NLR once but I have learned from the experience.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 2D and 8H in this wipe. Few months in the community

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes I have been a staff before on Elitelupus RP I don't remember what rank I was at the time I left.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have experience with AWarn3 but I used ULX on Elitelupus.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be apart of the staff team because I have been apart of this server for a while now and I want to give back in the form of staffing and keeping the experience pure for the new and veteran members of the server. I also want to become apart of the staff team because it seems like a good community of staff that are dedicated to keep the server as pure as possible. If I was able to become apart of the staff team I would be able to help new members of the community in way better than I can now with not being in the staff team. Finally, I want to be a staff member because it will give me an ability to further engage with the community in ways that I wouldn't be able to without being apart of the staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted into the staff team because I have prior knowledge about how to be a staff member inside a community. Also, I have good patience with people and I understand peoples situations and I have the ability to keep my vision clear no matter what is said inside a sit. Which keeps my opinion unbiased no matter what goes on inside the sit. Furthermore, I should be accepted into the staff team because I am able to be on most of the time during the day and even the nights on weekends and some weekdays. Finally, I should be accepted into the staff team because I have a good understanding of the rules(not because I read them 1000 times over so I know I am always right).

-1 Never had a pleasant experience, the app is, odd? 2D 8H playtime "this wipe" did you mean to apply for the rust staff team?

-1 Never had a pleasant experience, the app is, odd? 2D 8H playtime "this wipe" did you mean to apply for the rust staff team?
nope because the server has had updates and has wiped economy wise but thanks for the feedback.