Denied Brent Peterson 2024 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Peterson 2024

User
Oct 26, 2022
Username: Brent Peterson 2024

◈ Your In-Game Name: xxhotdogisoldxx

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359365600/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: xxhotdogisoldxx#8487

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Well all I have to say is 3 hate speech warns all from last year I have really gotten straightend out with life and my attitude I really was not mature on the server but now im emotionally mature now back then I would run around thinking thats ok im done with the excuses I dont get into much trouble now im ready to take my atomic experiance to the next level.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days 37mins at this time

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I can be on any time just ping me on discord and if im not busy I can get on

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really want to join because I think I can be a big help some nights im on from 1pm to reset I also think that the server needs more staff like when the servers full and theres only like 15 staff on 120 people online and the staff is overrun that I could help some of that. And im going to be honest you may have seen me in the server fucking around but i dont always break the rules like last night i got a verbal warning for killing my friend that I was in a discord call with and the whole cop thing last night I wasnt rda rda is where you arrest them for no reason I payed the guy after I kept arresting him and bailing him out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I can be on any time and I am also very understanding now and very patient with things and im not the person I used to be last year and I know very much about the game and how it works and I also know how most of the player base works and I can always help people and get them sorted out and I also want to take care of the people on the server that get on just to mass and the people that do mass and break other rules too I also would like to join the staff because the staff most of the times are overrun and it sucks not having your sit taken or someone is bullying you or witch hunting you and I want to help with that. I also think that the server needs a person like me someone that can make you laugh from time to time yes I may have broken a few rules but that happens also I may mess around to have fun not to be locked up and held tight I try to make atomic as fun as it can be for myself witch everyone else should do to to a certain extent.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. And also I do have a bad reputation on the server but I just want a chance to turn it all around and fix it by doing this
I mess around alot but i can be serious in those situations

Last edited:
multiple staff apps and you still haven't learned to put in effort.

-1 after basing with you and seeing your conduct as a cop last night (it got to the point where your own friend, or the one you were in a discord call with, reported you for RDM resulting in a verbal warning) I don't think you have the maturity to staff at the moment.

-1 I have seen you act very immaturely in game and the various staff apps without learning to put in more effort is disheartening

-1 after basing with you and seeing your conduct as a cop last night (it got to the point where your own friend, or the one you were in a discord call with, reported you for RDM resulting in a verbal warning) I don't think you have the maturity to staff at the moment.
he was messing around being a dick after he told me to kill him so i did

-1 you kind of repeated your self for most of the application, on top of that i have never once seen you in game personally and yet you claim to be active on the server.

-1. I am glad you have made improvements in terms of your past hatespeech and personal development. I would like to see some more time on the server with the effort to improve and create a positive reputation on the server. Then I would be happy to endorse you in the future.

Keep up the work and it will pay off .

-1 seems like everyone above has said it all, maybe straighten out the immaturity in game and show us you have started to make a change through gameplay before making another application.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.

https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.