Accepted ButtNugget!!!!! Staff Application

ButtNugget!!!!!

User
May 10, 2022
Username: ButtNugget!!!!!

◈ Your In-Game Name: ButtNugget!!!!!

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010243936/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ButtNugget!!!!!

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i have 2 class3 and one i was not there for the sit the other was a rdm that was me warning someone 3 times and i shoot him but he was backing up and i did not have a clip so i got warned

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 5h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? mountion time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm- 10pm on week days 12am- 3am week ends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really enjoy interacting with the community on this server. I think this enjoyment would help me be a more productive, and friendly staff member. Out of all the servers I’ve ever played on, this one has brought me the most joy. I love the people who play here, and would find it amazing to be able to work on, and manage the guidelines of the community. On a small level, I do think having this power could grant silly times to other players, and bring a level of joy that would make the server even more enjoyable. Granted I will take this role seriously, and not use it to cheat my way through other people. I know I can be a good, trustworthy, active, and sufficient member of the AtomicRP Staff Team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would be a great staff member because I am a funny person who enjoys interacting with other people. I'm also very trustworthy, and would not abuse my power. I would make the server a better place, and bring a new level of fun to all the people I meet.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
  1. An interesting thing about me is my dyslexia, and I have a hard time reading. This is not an issue though, because do to my persistence, and will to learn I can now read adequately. (however my spelling can be off sometimes, please do not take this as a lack of intelligence).

+1 good time to be active | playtime | what’s to create good experiences for players | “think having this power could grant silly times to other players, and bring a level of joy that would make the server even more enjoyable.”
Good stuff