Accepted 《HSØ》| Raider Staff Application

RaiderStackzz

User
Feb 22, 2024
Username: 《HSØ》| Raider

◈ Your In-Game Name: RaiderStackzz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199511178725/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: raiderstackzz

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. failrp raiding class 3

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2day 17hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NZST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? everyday after work

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? just mod to help out the community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? its always been my dream i see admin/mod helping people and i just want to do the same, i really enjoy this server and i just want to do my part to help this server/community grow I'm very good with people very chill and don't get mad easily

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a 17-year-old male i like learning and helping out people and new experiences i enjoy Gmod and working with other im well known in the community by my music lab and other things

Last edited:
+1
Positive in-game experience. Application is ok after edit. When I talked to him he said the FailRP made him want to get to know the rules better.

+1 Super good experiences with the dude

I WOULD highly recommend you edit your application to include more information though because most staff see a short app as Lack of effort

From 2 people above, I hear you are a pretty good person, but it seems like there wasn't very much effort put into the application.

I made a list of what you can do to higher your chances of getting accepted:
  • Try to fix the grammar issues
  • Try to engage with the community more

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 0_ben_dover on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member