Accepted Zurm Staff Application

Zurm

Trial Mod Of Atomic Networks
User
May 21, 2023
Username: Zurm

◈ Your In-Game Name: Zurm

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801811717

Your Age: 15 and half

Your Discord Tag: zurmreal

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 warn - FailRP (Class II)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 19m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
So, I've been a staff on a french server since I am french.

>I've been staff for ~1-2 months on there.
>Admin
>Server closed sadly

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Everyday - 6pm to 10pm // Week-end 12pm to 12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? So, I want to be a staff to help out the AtomicRP staff team with my knowledge of administration, since on French servers there are more rules and it's more strict so I think that I'll do a good job on AtomicRP, I like helping people and I like the server in general, I've had a pause on gmod because of my roleplay but now I've improved, and I am back on gmod trying to enjoy the game like I did back then.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because :
1. I've already been staff on some other servers and I know what it's like (we had to claim at least 200tickets per week)
2. one of the main things is I really like helping out new people or just people in general
3 I always try to become a better version of myself
4. I am a calm and patient ( I think so)
5. I really like the server

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am French, so I won't have the best English and sorry for that, but like I said I'll try to become a lot better
I am also a bug hunter (optional)

+1 i see no immediate issues other than rough english, but thats solved with patience.

+1 Good app overall and its great to have someone with another language in the staff team, only thing to note is what you look to get out of being part of the staff team, thats not a big issue though.

+1 English might be a little rough but that's no problem, solid app wanna see that interview

+1 Good application, could use a little work, but overall looks like a solid staff member
ThePissMan-Pissroach3.png

+1

Very good staff application, as long as your English is mediocre, then you would be an amazing fit in the AtomicRP Staffing Community.
I don't see anything objectively bad about this application, good job! :love: