May 26, 2021
Username: Cavewoman

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cavewoman the bitch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wtch

Your Age: 24

Your Discord Tag: Cavwoman the Bitch

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have two mrdm bans, a hate speech ban for calling someone the z word and they were being petty, and a few rdm warns in the past. I have learned from my mistakes and will never do these actions again.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 month 4 weeks 18 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a mod on this server, I was staff here for about 5 or 6 months I think.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I work a rotating schedule as an EMT, so I get on on different days, but you can usually find me on at night or mid afternoon.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been on this server for 4 years, I want to be on the staff team because I love this server and I wanna help out with the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be on the staff team because I have experience, I am always on the server, I have a good relationship with the players in this community, and I handle stress very well.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am an EMT, I deal with difficult scenarios often I think this will assist me with staffing on the server. I realize that I have some bad warns on me, this was extremely immature of me to do and I will never do them again. I think my experience and playtime prior to and after these warns should show that I am not like this usually, I make a promise to the players of this server and to the staff team to never make these mistakes again.

PS Sunne do my interview.

+1 I don't see a lack of effort here. It's concise and to the point, and relays a ton of information. They elaborate on their warns, explain why they should be accepted, and then further elaborate in the yellow text. The player has an outstanding reputation with both the community and the staff team, and almost all their warns are from a year ago, despite them playing pretty consistently on the server. I'd like to see them interviewed.

NOOOOOO how could you😭 you were ment to destroy them not join them!!!!! +2⅔

+1 Haven't really interacted with them a ton, but they' were pretty cool the few times we did. Good app and chill person.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to itssunee on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member