Mar 18, 2024
Username: INFERNO

◈ Your In-Game Name: INFERNO

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lmao_idgaf/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: _memphis. INFERNO#4129

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warn was a Class 3 for "RDM" when it was said crossfire which is not allowed on said server

(to give context to the class 3, me and a buddy of mine were basing in the hotel. Him as the Hotel manager, having said base; police show up and walk back and forth between KOS line which was clearly displayed, the line itself ranged from the town square and while shooting at said police in the KOS line, a stray round connected to another person. NOT KILLING them but doing slight damage, the person shot was also a police officer witnessing what was going on with the other cops.)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 11 hours and 26 minutes at the time of this application is applied

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Staffed on a server hosting branch called LBG (laid back gaming)
SuperAdmin time on staff ranged from 9 months from the server closing and falling out
Contacts from community. discord: _milk.tm. Very very close friend of mine who was co owner of said server

Gmod3k which is an older branch and host of LBG
time on staff was around 3 months before another falling out
No contact with friends from there, lost to time.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5PM to 10PM CST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Help out couple friends of mine on said staff team. And take tickets when higher staff is not able or is not willing to take said tickets, regardless of the serious aspect of of said sit. I've have witness tickets range from 1 minute to 25 minutes with the same person and vary from person to person. This issue is caused by low staff numbers on at the times of the day where they are needed. Most staff on I have witnessed was 6 with only 3 active. The active staff are constantly pounded by tickets.

EDIT: By friends I am clarifying. My friends on the staff team that I am to help friends TAKE staff tickets not do their job for them, and with prior experience with staffing on other Garry's Mod servers I can help fellow Staff members, regardless of rank how to handle certain Tickets and Or gameplay mechanics they do not understand yet.

Why should you be accepted onto the Atomic RP Staff Team? This application is not a SHOULD matter. It is up to people in charge whether they want to add me onto said staff team and help set a baseline for Staffing as a player on the server. With witnessing how staffing goes on in servers, specifically this server host in particular. I can take my knowledge from others and combine them to become a better staff member, and help take care of unwanted people. Such as trolls, which in itself has been FLOODED by this server because of certain Youtubers which will not be named.

(EDIT): A lot of newer staff I have experienced tend to not allow any sort of leniency on any rules regardless of the seriousness of the ticket, a simple misunderstanding of RDM or RDA goes punished without a second chance and discourages newer players trying to learn and grow on the server to leave and not rejoin due to the punishments they are handed for a simple misunderstanding or unknowing ignorance

Some staff are also not on the same page. I've witnessed staff range from several verbal warnings for someone's actions. To staff handing out Instant 5 minute jails
My main goal as a fellow staff member is to help everyone get on the same page about things. I am in no way shape or form here to run a staff team that has been here before I, my main goal is to help new people who have no prior or little experience staffing, how to do said staffing properly without having people cause drama around their name.

A lot of people would be wondering how I would be helping the player base. How I would help in my best ability is to be indifferent to both parties, everybody is innocent unless proven guilty of actions. Looking at things with an open mind and how their situation would unfold and why said situation happened. I am not here to hand out warns and bans left and right. I am here to help the player base deal with trolls, misunderstandings and newer people flowing into the server, obviously someone starts somewhere in playing a video game, and playing this "beautiful" piece of old source spaghetti has people question on what on gods green earth they are doing, helping new people is a specialty I endure, regardless of the hair pulling frustration they sometimes give me.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Joined February 2021

Brought A lot of of people into the server, some of them spending money on said server, to help for hosting
-------------------------
Taking my job as seriously as possible is not a priority, my priority is to make sure players have fun without others getting theirs trying to ruin it. This does not mean I will slack off when I am available for any sort of staff needs

Most Staff needs will most likely be met without having to be told. If not the case, I will get on it when told to do so.

Last edited:
+/- leaning more to -. "Help out couple friends of mine" is a suspicious statement in itself and on the "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" page its moreso just a rant about how we handle things not actually giving a reason as to why the higher staff should pick him over other candidates, prior staffing experience is always nice and his time is a benefit, though I can't say I remember having any interaction with him. overall I'm more indifferent he didn't go in much detail about what he actually plans to do for atomic cept for filling a gap

+/-

Decent staff app, and I like the experience, but I agree with bandit on this one.

+/- leaning more to -. "Help out couple friends of mine" is a suspicious statement in itself and on the "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" page its moreso just a rant about how we handle things not actually giving a reason as to why the higher staff should pick him over other candidates, prior staffing experience is always nice and his time is a benefit, though I can't say I remember having any interaction with him. overall I'm more indifferent he didn't go in much detail about what he actually plans to do for atomic cept for filling a gap
I posted the first draft at like 2 am so apologizes on the misunderstanding, check edit

+ 1 after edit
No interactions with player in-game, previous staffing experience with detailed application

+1 decent app past experience - i have some reservations but they deserve a chance

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to mooseking on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member