theboobielover.com
Username: black

◈ Your In-Game Name: black

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/boobie_lover/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: ray.z

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. No bans - No Current or even recent warns (1 year+ old)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 5d 18h 4m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Tue-Fri anytime

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? If been playing recently and have witnessed and experienced high ticket times. I am making my return to fix these problems myself, to make the staff team great again. I have also noticed a higher number of high class warns, i want to help with dealing with these people and people like bub games who only play to troll and or cause chaos. also a lot of current online staff are mostly consistent of T Mods and regular moderators who still have little experience with the server and staffing and high ticket counts makes a lot more pressure onto their job, with my help and experience I can deal with tickets far more efficiently and quickly allowing for more trollers to be delt with.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm former staff from 2022, and during my time i had very little issue with staffing, with all my reviews being near spotless with hiccups now and again like any normal person. I have a way of staffing that listens to both sides of the story and give a greater leniency to the accused (in non-obvious cases) instead of dishing out warnings like candy even when under high ticket pressure.

Edit : I also work weekend shift meaning ill be staffing during the week when other mods will be busy with school or work.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
Former Staff Time

• Jul 12, 2022 - Oct 21, 2022

Last edited:
+1
I have known Black for a good 2 years now we staffed around the same time together has experience and did very good staffing but when inactive for a good while before he resigned would like to see a interview

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 1perry_ on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member