Your Age: 31

Your Discord Tag: Slender_Cain

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 weeks 6 days 16 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have been staff on Atomic two times now the first time I made it to Admin the second time I made it to S-Mod time wise about 6 months - to a year.
contacts are Wilkers ,Noob, Echo, King Chris, Mahlaser

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoons and nights. on weekends could be any time.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have gotten back in to Gmod and this is still the only server I enjoy. always has a great community .

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have ample experience, id say I'm pretty good at it. I have the ability to be non bias and professional in sits

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm old, I like to joke around but be serious when I need to. I don't take this game to seriously I just like to have a fun time and scare some people. I know this is not the flashiest app but I don't think it needs to be. I know the server and the rules and I'm good at being a staff member. when I left Gmod I went to the isle. there I was a high ranking staff member on one of the largest community servers until its downfall when I left.

+1 is a nice guy and a great staff member.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to asong17 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

+1 I like that hes still listed as upper staff on the forums