Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: _.soulsnatcher_.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2:20-11:30

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm eager to join the AtomicRP Staff Team to contribute my skills and dedication towards fostering a positive and vibrant community environment. With a passion for maintaining fairness and order I aim to assist in upholding the server's rules and promoting enjoyable experiences for all members Joining the team presents an opportunity for personal growth while serving the community I deeply care about.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted to the AtomicRP Staff Team because of my strong commitment to promoting a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere, coupled with my experience in effectively resolving conflicts and enforcing community guidelines. My dedication and enthusiasm make me a valuable asset in upholding the server's standards and ensuring the best possible experience for all users.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. As a 16-year-old, I bring fresh perspectives, enthusiasm, and adaptability to the AtomicRP Staff Team. Despite my age, I possess a mature understanding of community dynamics and a genuine eagerness to learn and contribute positively to the server's environment.

Last edited:
Great hours +1
RaiderStackzz_.png

+1 great experiences on the server, very mature, and knows the server pretty well

+1

Upon reviewing your application, I am impressed by your maturity beyond your years, making you an ideal candidate for a staff position.

You possess a significant amount of free time to actively engage with the community.

Your application demonstrates the level of maturity and readiness required for a staff role.

Your commitment to the application process is truly commendable.

Your grammar skills are exceptional.

Your reputation within the game is highly regarded.

You have invested a considerable amount of time on the server to gain a thorough understanding of both Atomic Networks and its rules.

Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavors.

+1

Upon reviewing your application, I am impressed by your maturity beyond your years, making you an ideal candidate for a staff position.

You possess a significant amount of free time to actively engage with the community.

Your application demonstrates the level of maturity and readiness required for a staff role.

Your commitment to the application process is truly commendable.

Your grammar skills are exceptional.

Your reputation within the game is highly regarded.

You have invested a considerable amount of time on the server to gain a thorough understanding of both Atomic Networks and its rules.

Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavors.
Why do you use AI for literally everything dawg

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to nycyoshi on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member