Accepted opshoposcar Staff Application

opshoposcar

User
Jan 20, 2024
Username: opshoposcar

◈ Your In-Game Name: MLK

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280136528/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: opshoposcar

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 4 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NZDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm-11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the AtomicRP staff because I really enjoy roleplaying, and I think I can help make the community better. I like the idea of helping it grow and making it a friendly place for everyone. I'm good at solving problems and helping people get along. Working with the team sounds cool, and I'm open to learning and adapting to whatever challenges come our way. Overall, I'm excited about the chance to contribute to AtomicRP and make it a fun experience for everyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be on the staff team because I love roleplaying and want to make AtomicRP a better community. I'm good at talking to people and solving problems, which I think is important for keeping things positive. I'm dedicated to helping the community grow and working with the team to make the gaming experience better for everyone. I'm ready to learn and adapt to what the community needs, and I'm excited about the chance to contribute to AtomicRP's success.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I still have school so weekdays may change my availability but I will easily be able to reach any requirements set upon me if I do get a staffing role on the server. thanks for taking the time to process my request and I look forward to hearing back sometime soon.

Last edited:
Edit: +1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team. @MYSTIcAtTheMetGala minimal playtime is 1d

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change. also, your steam account has to be public showing your gmod playtime and that you are in the atomic steam group.
i edited it to try improve on the areas you pointed out, also fixed the issue with my steam profile

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 0_ben_dover on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member