Accepted spidersalt Staff Application

Salts

User
Jan 18, 2024
Username: spidersalt

◈ Your In-Game Name: Salts

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199011834357/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: -salt-#3266

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1. Date: 08/01/2024, My time: 17:51:10, Warned By: Money Man, Warning Reason: Fail Rp (Class ll), Reason: I can't remember exactly why I got this warning but I can fully say that I was still new to the server and still learning the dos and don'ts of the server rules especially the Rp rules. I have learned more from then and have been more informed about the rules and from others.

2. Date: 13/01/2024, My time: 20:43:18, Warned By: Joe Testosterone, Warning Reason: Fail Rp (Class ll), Reason: I was playing as a SWAT Operator and was participating in a warrant that wasn't executed properly due to me not directly seeing any meth cooking happening but instead acting on the fact that I witnessed someone sell meth after leaving their base. I have learned from this and now know that warrants require visible or audible evidence to be requested and acted on.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 5 hours and 31 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST-(Pacific Standard Time)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I will be on the server usually after 4 due to my work and school on weekdays. But on weekends I can usually be on anytime after 2 till 3

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the AtomicRP staff team because I have enjoyed the server with a majority of my hours on gmod being spent on it. I enjoy the people on the server and the culture and community and want to be more apart of it. I want to also be able to help out other players and here their voice and help them with their issues. I hope that I can help out more and be more apart of server work and other opportunities involved in the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted into the staff team because I'm very passionate about helping others. I like to help others with their issues because I never want someone to feel upset or cheated about anything. This ropes into me wanting to be apart of the Staff Team because I will be able to help people and create an equal opportunity for the members of the server to have as much fun as I have in the server. Another reason for why I should be accepted into the AtomicRP staff team is because I'm a patient and level headed individual and plenty reliable. I rarely let things bother me and am great with working with people to work out scenarios.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

steam acc has to be public to meet requirements and i don't see you in the discord

steam acc has to be public to meet requirements and i don't see you in the discord
I have my steam account public under salt (salt was taken in the server so Salts will be my in server name) and I have been in the discord since a couple nights ago (Jan 16th) just typed in general chat

+1
Nice application, well put together. I would definitely like to see how he does. One thing to note: try and match your name across platforms to limit confusion.​

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to darwin.net on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member