Denied Candyfish Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candyfish

User
Jun 7, 2023
Username: Candyfish

◈ Your In-Game Name: Candyfish

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198992373296

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Candyfish#8686

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Class 3 RDM: I was killed after buying an expensive gun and I went back and killed him after he killed me.
Class 3 RDM: I do not recall what this one was exactly, but It may be from me defending my base and hit someone with some crossfire.
Class 2 Fail RP: I also do not recall this one due to the age of it, but it may have been from Hobo trolling or mic spamming as another job.
3 total warns.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5d 4h 27m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm to 2am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of the staff team because I want to be able to give back and protect the server as much as I can. I have played this server a fair amount and I absolutely love the people on it and it is very fun to play. Just sometimes people will come and ruin it for everyone. I enjoy helping people and doing things for people as well. I just don't want others peoples experience on the server to be ruined just because of someone thinking it was funny. I also can play late/early hours when some mods aren't online so I can prevent people from using that as a chance to get away with things that go against the rules.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As I said above I am on quite a bit and I enjoy helping and being around people. I would say I am friendly and kind to people I meet and I have a lot of patience for people, no matter the situation. I also have a fair bit of history with moderation and being in staff teams. I have moderated a open source game project that anyone could work on, just to make sure no one put anything bad or inappropriate. I also had a small part time job where I had to filter through peoples suggestions and ideas of blueprints and designs. I have quite a bit of experience with moderation and staff in large groups.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hello, My name is Kane AKA Candyfish. I am 15 years old and I would like to become a part of the staff team for Atomic Networks. I have done moderation and staff work in different games and services such as Discord and dev teams for game development. I also moderated a large project in a work environment that was the development of blueprints and designs. I have prior staffing experience, but never on Garry's Mod.

+/-
This one is a lot better than the first one, and if you didn't have 2 applications up and one of them being entirely too vague, I would 100% give a +1.
I recommend getting more familiar with our forum system and reapplying at a later date

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.