Denied Candyfish Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candyfish

User
Jun 7, 2023
Username: Candyfish

◈ Your In-Game Name: Candyfish

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198992373296

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Candyfish#8686

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 2 RDMs and 1 Fail RP. One RDM is from me coming back and killing someone who killed me before I was able to holster the item I just purchased. The second RDM I do not recall the details of. I also do not recall the Fail RP warn, but it may have been something I have done as a Hobo.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5d 1h 1m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anywhere from 3pm to 2am.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to help the team be able to have staff online in the times where there is none or there is minimal staff online.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because I would like to try to make the server a more fun place for everyone and not let people going against the rules ruin everyone else's experience.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hello, My name is Kane AKA Candyfish. I am 15 years old and I would like to become a part of the staff team for Atomic Networks. I have done moderation and staff work in different games and services such as Discord and dev teams for game development. I also moderated a large project in a work environment that was the development of blueprints and designs. I have prior staffing experience, but never on Garry's Mod.

I look forward to hopefully joining the staff team!

yo dude i also made a app like this, you got to put more effort into the last two questions, [Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?] [Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?] put more effort in. or else there gonna vote against you bro.

not enough info on the last 2 questions add more next time

No effort whatsoever.

Please take some time to put some more effort into this application then I might change my opinion.
Always go above and beyond!

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.