Denied pancake79536 Staff Application

pancake79536

User
Mar 4, 2024
Username: pancake79536 (Will change once accepted)

◈ Your In-Game Name: MR Pancake (Will change once accepted)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198369223731/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: pancake79536#0255

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 10 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Standard

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8pm - 12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be part of the AtomicRP Staff Team to contribute positively, assist others, and have a good time. My main focus is on promoting community building and improving the overall gaming experience for both players and staff members. I think it would also be fun for myself as I could do both, play and help out with tickets :)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I believe that I should be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I have always been dedicated to the game and the community as the community makes the game better. With my experience playing the game, I have developed a deep understanding of its mechanics. This makes me well-suited to contribute positively to both the players' and the staff team's efforts. Additionally, I possess strong problem-solving skills due to my major in college :), which I could use in addressing tickets and resolving conflicts to maintain a fair and constructive environment. I am a team player and ready to collaborate with fellow staff members to enhance the overall gaming experience and uphold the community's positive atmosphere.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
In addition to my passion for gaming, I would like the AtomicRP community to know that I have many communication and management skills that I use in my professional background. :)

Last edited:
It's not too late to edit your application and add more supporting information!
The more information we have the better we can assess your application and decide if you're the right fit for our staff team!
Please add more info!

For now a -1 until we get more information.

EDIT: now that more information has been added +1

Last edited:
-1 little effort, will review if edited
EDIT: +1 after the changes that I have seen, I believe they deserve a solid chance.

Last edited:
+1 They seem passionate about this Server and community. I'd like to note: if you want to appease the admin overlords the best thing to do is to

1. Put what you major in.
  2. Have your background listed (treat this like a resume and if you don't you will get a lot of -1)
  3. Be active enough where Atomic mains know who you are. (but don't play Atomic and feel like you're forced too)

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to memespoon. on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member