Denied Kelvis Staff Application

Kelvis

User
Dec 8, 2023
Username: Kelvis

◈ Your In-Game Name: mrrr

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nooooooooooooo1oooooooooooo/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: mrrkel_

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3h 23m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am interested in joining the AtomicRP Staff Team because of my passion for contributing to positive and engaging online communities. I believe that my skills and experiences align well with the responsibilities of the staff role, and I am eager to leverage my abilities to foster a welcoming environment for the community. Additionally, I am committed to upholding the values and standards set by AtomicRP, and I am confident that my dedication and professionalism would be valuable assets to the team. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of the community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe my qualifications and experience make me a strong candidate for the AtomicRP Staff Team. With a proven track record of effective communication, conflict resolution, and community management in my previous roles, I am confident in my ability to contribute positively to the AtomicRP community.

My commitment to fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment aligns with the values upheld by AtomicRP. I am dedicated to maintaining a high standard of professionalism and integrity, ensuring that all community members feel heard and respected.

Moreover, my proficiency in [keep out rdm peolpe, such as moderation tools, community engagement strategies, etc.] positions me to effectively carry out the responsibilities associated with the staff role. I am excited about the prospect of contributing to the growth and success of AtomicRP, and I am eager to bring my skills and dedication to the team.

I appreciate your consideration and look forward to the opportunity to further discuss how my qualifications align with the needs of the AtomicRP Staff Team

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. As an individual committed to excellence, I bring a diverse set of skills and experiences that I believe uniquely qualify me for a role on the AtomicRP Staff Team. My background in [mention relevant experience, such as community management, conflict resolution, or other pertinent areas] has equipped me with a deep understanding of the dynamics inherent in online communities.

I am known for my strong analytical and problem-solving abilities These skills, coupled with my unwavering dedication to maintaining a positive and respectful atmosphere, enable me to navigate and address challenges effectively.

My communication style is characterized by clarity, empathy, and responsiveness. I prioritize active listening and aim to engage with community members in a constructive and approachable manner. This, I believe, fosters an environment where concerns are addressed promptly, and positive interactions prevail.

Furthermore, my enthusiasm for [specific aspects of the community, e.g., gaming, role-playing, etc.] aligns seamlessly with the interests of AtomicRP, and I am genuinely excited about contributing my passion to the community.

I am confident that my unique blend of skills, experiences, and genuine enthusiasm for fostering a thriving online community make me an excellent fit for the AtomicRP Staff Team. I appreciate your consideration and the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the community

-1 very very obvious ai app, and not enough play time
Username: Kelvis

◈ Your In-Game Name: mrrr

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nooooooooooooo1oooooooooooo/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: mrrkel_

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3h 23m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am interested in joining the AtomicRP Staff Team because of my passion for contributing to positive and engaging online communities. I believe that my skills and experiences align well with the responsibilities of the staff role, and I am eager to leverage my abilities to foster a welcoming environment for the community. Additionally, I am committed to upholding the values and standards set by AtomicRP, and I am confident that my dedication and professionalism would be valuable assets to the team. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of the community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe my qualifications and experience make me a strong candidate for the AtomicRP Staff Team. With a proven track record of effective communication, conflict resolution, and community management in my previous roles, I am confident in my ability to contribute positively to the AtomicRP community.

My commitment to fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment aligns with the values upheld by AtomicRP. I am dedicated to maintaining a high standard of professionalism and integrity, ensuring that all community members feel heard and respected.

Moreover, my proficiency in [keep out rdm peolpe, such as moderation tools, community engagement strategies, etc.] positions me to effectively carry out the responsibilities associated with the staff role. I am excited about the prospect of contributing to the growth and success of AtomicRP, and I am eager to bring my skills and dedication to the team.

I appreciate your consideration and look forward to the opportunity to further discuss how my qualifications align with the needs of the AtomicRP Staff Team

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. As an individual committed to excellence, I bring a diverse set of skills and experiences that I believe uniquely qualify me for a role on the AtomicRP Staff Team. My background in [mention relevant experience, such as community management, conflict resolution, or other pertinent areas] has equipped me with a deep understanding of the dynamics inherent in online communities.

I am known for my strong analytical and problem-solving abilities These skills, coupled with my unwavering dedication to maintaining a positive and respectful atmosphere, enable me to navigate and address challenges effectively.

My communication style is characterized by clarity, empathy, and responsiveness. I prioritize active listening and aim to engage with community members in a constructive and approachable manner. This, I believe, fosters an environment where concerns are addressed promptly, and positive interactions prevail.

Furthermore, my enthusiasm for [specific aspects of the community, e.g., gaming, role-playing, etc.] aligns seamlessly with the interests of AtomicRP, and I am genuinely excited about contributing my passion to the community.

I am confident that my unique blend of skills, experiences, and genuine enthusiasm for fostering a thriving online community make me an excellent fit for the AtomicRP Staff Team. I appreciate your consideration and the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the community

97%
This text is likely to be written by AI
There is a 97% probability this text was entirely written by AI
Sentences that are likely written by AI are highlighted.
I am interested in joining the AtomicRP Staff Team because of my passion for contributing to positive and engaging online communities. I believe that my skills and experiences align well with the responsibilities of the staff role, and I am eager to leverage my abilities to foster a welcoming environment for the community. Additionally, I am committed to upholding the values and standards set by AtomicRP, and I am confident that my dedication and professionalism would be valuable assets to the team. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of the community

97%
This text is likely to be written by AI
There is a 97% probability this text was entirely written by AI
Sentences that are likely written by AI are highlighted.
I am interested in joining the AtomicRP Staff Team because of my passion for contributing to positive and engaging online communities. I believe that my skills and experiences align well with the responsibilities of the staff role, and I am eager to leverage my abilities to foster a welcoming environment for the community. Additionally, I am committed to upholding the values and standards set by AtomicRP, and I am confident that my dedication and professionalism would be valuable assets to the team. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of the community
proof???

Next time actually write your app. You are not fooling anybody.

Application Denied
Based on your application, you do not meet the requirements to join the staff team
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the How to join the staff team staffing requirements if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-how-to-join-the-staff-team.2614/