Denied Goat Staff Application

Goat

User
Mar 24, 2022
Username: Goat

◈ Your In-Game Name: g1itch._.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083801700/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: .rinoko

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 65 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? everyday

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am eager to be part of the staff team because I am deeply invested in the well-being and success of this community. Having been an active member for [X amount of time], I have developed a strong appreciation for the unique atmosphere and camaraderie that defines this server. Throughout my time here, I've witnessed the positive impact that a dedicated and supportive staff team can have on the overall player experience.

I am motivated by a sincere desire to give back to the community that has provided me with countless enjoyable moments. I believe that my passion for the server, coupled with my strong sense of fairness and responsibility, makes me an ideal candidate for a staff role. I am committed to fostering a positive and inclusive environment, ensuring that every player has the opportunity to enjoy their time here to the fullest.

I am excited about the prospect of contributing to the growth and improvement of the server. Whether it's assisting players, resolving conflicts, or implementing new ideas to enhance the overall experience, I am ready to dedicate my time and effort to make a positive impact. Being part of the staff team is not just a role for me; it's a chance to actively contribute to the success and vibrancy of our community.

In conclusion, I want to be part of the staff team because I am genuinely invested in the well-being of this server, and I am eager to use my skills and dedication to ensure that every member has a positive and enriching experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I bring a unique combination of experience, skills, and passion that aligns with the values and goals of this community.

First and foremost, my extensive background in roleplaying, both as a player and in previous staff roles, has equipped me with a deep understanding of the dynamics within a gaming community. This experience has honed my ability to navigate complex situations, mediate conflicts, and enforce rules with a fair and unbiased approach.

Furthermore, my dedication to creating a positive and inclusive environment is unwavering. I am committed to ensuring that every player feels welcome, respected, and valued. I believe in fostering a sense of community where creativity thrives, and conflicts are resolved in a constructive manner.

My communication skills are another asset that I bring to the table. I am adept at articulating ideas, providing clear instructions, and engaging with players in a friendly and approachable manner. Effective communication is key to maintaining a harmonious community, and I am confident in my ability to facilitate open and transparent dialogue.

Moreover, I am well-versed in the lore and rules of AtomicRP, and I am enthusiastic about contributing to its continued success. I have innovative ideas for improvements, events, and community-building initiatives that align with the server's vision.

In conclusion, I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because of my proven experience, dedication, and skills that make me an ideal candidate to uphold the standards of this community. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute positively to the server's growth and to help create an environment where players can immerse themselves in an enriching and enjoyable roleplaying experience.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 Applicant may edit app, but as of my vote the app is AI written.

Application Denied
You are currently blacklisted from staffing, for further questions regarding this please contact a member of the management team.​