Denied Shuic Staff Application

Shuic

User
Mar 24, 2024
Username: Shuic

◈ Your In-Game Name: Shuic

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970989397/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: t3estr

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? yes I was warned by Sage for RDM and jailed for 5 mins. I did not realise that I was citizen and tried to protect my party's base :(

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 8 hour 9 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+2

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Week: 6pm - 9pm Weekend: 8Amm - 10Pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of the AtomicRP staff team as I strongly believe that I poses the strengths and capabilities to help moderate AtomicRP. I have experience with some staffing plugins like AWarns, Billy's logs and SAM so I believe that my knowledge of staffing plugins would help because if I get accepted it would be easier for the trainer as I poses staffing plugin knowledge. I love AtomicRP and have been playing on and off for about 3 years I have quite a lot of playtime. I like making new friends in the community and would like to become a part of the AtomicRP staff team because I would love to help the community by banning cheaters and griefers and players that break the immersive role-play experience that AtomicRP gives to its community. I am mature for my age.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be be accepted to the AtomicRP staff team because I poses knowledge of some staffing plugins as I have mentioned. I enjoy engaging with other community member including staff. I have communicated with some of the current and previous staff team and realise that we are like-minded and share the same outcome for the server. I can contribute to the already positive environment and atmosphere of the community and server. I have strict but fair judgment of players and potential perpetrators.
My frequent involvement with the community and server, friendly nature and willingness to assist make me a good candidate for this position.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have been staff on countless minecraft servers so I know how to communicate my point effectively and I know how to work in a professional environment.

Last edited:
+1 I like his initiative, he seems willing to help, and from every interaction I've had with him he is nice.

+1
Seems motivated and has previous staff experience to help them on the team

Would like to see a interview :)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to kzik on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/