Waiting For Interview bigdaddy063267 Staff Application

bigdaddy063267

User
Mar 18, 2024
Username: bigdaddy063267

◈ Your In-Game Name: bolgnaprincess

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167116670/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: bolgnaprincess

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 2hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
staffed for 2 years on Certified gaming as a Senior Admin, ChiliFreak was the owner of that server and became good friends.
also owned a bunch of servers a while back and Yoshi one of your senior mods was an admin on one of them so he can vouch for me in any means.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm - 12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? thought it would be cool and nice to get back into my old staffing habits that i used to have when i was younger. there seems to be alot of toxic and mean things said towards the staff on this server and i would like to see if i can try and help. may sound cheesey but thats what you guys are looking for.... I also just want to be part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I really enjoy helping out and making sure everyone has a good time. I've done similar stuff before, and I like being part of a team. I think I could do a good job here and make sure things run smoothly.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I'm passionate about creating a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone in the community. I'm dedicated to helping others and resolving issues promptly and fairly. With my previous experience in similar roles and my strong communication skills, I'm confident that I can contribute effectively to the team. I know what I'm doing, possessing experience that many others don't have when initially applying for such positions. Moreover, my maturity allows me to control my emotions and handle situations to the best of my ability. I'm ready to start from square one and work my way up, just as I've always done. I'm committed to upholding the values of AtomicRP and ensuring a welcoming environment for all members.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm an 18-year-old Canadian who's excited about joining the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) soon. Besides my interest in law enforcement, I also enjoy making games on Unreal Engine 4. It's my way of being creative and problem-solving. It also makes me very eager to serve the community and learn new things.

Last edited:
+/- Very little effort but has experience edit it up a little bit and take a look at previous accepted applications.
Took what you said into consideration and put more effort into it. when you are available feel free to come back and tell me what you think :)

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Sage on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Last edited:
Updated Reach out to Sage on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.