Your Age: 16, I'll be happy to prove it

Your Discord Tag: gorbachenko

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days and aproximately 17 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CEST (UTC+2)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? All week, but particularly during weekend, Wednesday afternoon and Friday afternoon.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? First of all, the Supporter+ rank of course! I really enjoy basing and the 40 props limit is easily reached when building party bases... Next up, Gmod isn't really a begginer friendly game especially when it comes to really advanced RP servers like Atomic so i'd be really happy to help out new members, they make the server live! And finally, I mainly play on DarkRP 2 and there's rarely mods out there... If someone is breaking the rules by any mean, it's very frustrating as it can take HOURS let alone days to be solved.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe there's not a single French mods despite French being a fair amount of the Gmod playerbase, as I'm pretty much bilingual (French/English) I can be really useful amongst the moderators team. Leaving aside I'm living in Europe so I can cover hours where North Amercian mods are busy (work/night). I'm certain i can whistand the 100 tickets requirements as i'm motivated and active.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I don't have any other information that i believe are important for this application, but I'd like to thank anyone who took the time to read my application :D

Last edited:
+1 Nice application, I'll be happy to see more mods on DarkRP 2.

You Can still edit your app lots of time
-1 Could use a little more effort on the last two questions

+1
good application

would like to see a interview :)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to atomicdark9494 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Last edited:
Application Denied
The player wanted to wait to become staff for personal reasons
Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks
Thanks for making an application. For further questions reach out to management/Wilkers.​