Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Nippleson#0

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 W, 18h 15m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a previous staff member on Atomic for around 2-3 weeks.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Mornings and Afternoons. Often nights

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? After my original termination of Trial Mod, I have seen other mods feeling uncomfortable to enforce specific rules, and seemed to not understand some of the basic rules. This server is hands down the best GMod Server I have ever played on! The AtomicRP community are some of the nicest, most friendly people I seen in GMod. (apart from some Staff members) The more I play at night, the less staff I see taking tickets, and it can cause a lot of tickets being unanswered. As a previous staff member one of the worst things is never answering tickets, and as a player I can understand it being very annoying not getting your tickets answered. I understand you're able to make tickets in the discord server, but it should never be like that unless you need help in discord, or you can't login to the server. If someone makes a ticket in game their ticket should be accepted as soon as possible, and resolved the best way it could. I also see the lack of staff logged on to the second server, which causes a lot of people to RDM and break NLR.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I took a break from GMod for a couple of months, came back and seen how other staff members staff on servers, and I feel I can offer a lot as a staff member to hopefully help the community on removing rule breakers. As I said in the question above, a lot of the trial mod staff members I run into seems to always feel uncomfortable to enforce simple rules. I have no idea if it's because they're scared of people disliking them, or what it is. If I were to be a staff member, I can insure being completely comfortable in enforcing any rule I have to, being active as a mod, & of course being friendly to the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1
seems interested in staffing

Would like to see a interview :)

+1 well rounded individual, nobody likes their ticket not being taken, but who can always be on? Need to see commitment first

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 'atomicdark9494" on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/