Denied Catastic - Player Report on Morrisons

Catastic

User
Aug 24, 2023
Username: Catastic

❂ In-Game Name CATASTIC

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856395989/

Your Discord Catastic

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Morrisons

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. I cant find his account

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? He RDMED x2 and NLR

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856395989/

towards the end you can see I entered his building without a KOS sign and he killed me

This one shows him breaking NLR and RDMING me when i was outside of his base

Optional: Any other comments?

Report Denied
This player was already spoken to/verbally warned when this happened (Like a week ago???). You also made this exact same report last week and I denied it because you were harassing the guy and trying to get him banned. The fact that you're trying to make this report AGAIN makes it evident that you're just immature and ban-hungry. As I said previously, this player will not be punished.
Thanks for making an appeal. For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)

Report Denied
This player was already spoken to/verbally warned when this happened (Like a week ago???). You also made this exact same report last week and I denied it because you were harassing the guy and trying to get him banned. The fact that you're trying to make this report AGAIN makes it evident that you're just immature and ban-hungry. As I said previously, this player will not be punished.
Thanks for making an appeal. For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)
im not ban hungry. He blatantly rdmed and broke NLR.

Report Denied
I was also unaware the player already had a talking to when this happen since I was never dragged into a admin sit