Denied Cazz Maticci Staff Application

Cazz Maticci

User
Mar 29, 2022
Username: Cazz Maticci

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cazz Maticci

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199108936943/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Starrk#1823

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

Warned By: Jack
MRDM Class 5
Warning Date : 04/29/21

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 Days 3 Hours 46 Mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Im on Monday - Thursday Most of the time around 4-9 PM and Friday - Sunday 12 AM - 10 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because. I would like to help the the server and community grow as a whole i would to improve my self aswell as others. I also want to learn from other staff members on the server so i can gain experience to be able to moderate to the best of my ability. Some other reasons i would want to be part of staff is so i am able to stop other from making the mistakes i have made like MRDM In the past because. I want everyone that joins AtomicRP to remember it as a friendly welcoming community and have an amazing experience in the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted to the AtomicRP Staff Team because i want to make the server a even better than it already is i also have alot of knowledge about the rules and know how to enforce them. Another reason i think i would make a good addition to the staff team because i can put my knowledge from other games to good use. im very thankful for any feed back so if you have to say something i will respond to make it better.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I am very open to criticism and love feedback because it can help me do better in what i a supposed to do. i am very friendly and can be counted on all of the time
i am also a very good listener and a great speaker that's about it for now

Last edited:
Warns are a bit concerning
Application is pretty dry and could use a lot more effort

-1 A mrdm warn is serious to me so If you want me to plus one you are going to need to put a lot of effort into the application. Especially the two big questions.

+1 decent app, warns from 2021 since they are a while ago I can look past them, seems like he wants to help the community I think he deserves an interview at least.

Good luck!

Username: Cazz Maticci

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cazz Maticci

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199108936943/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Starrk#1823

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warned By: Jack
NLR Class 2
Warning Date : 04/25/21

Warned By: Jack
MRDM Class 5
Warning Date : 04/29/21

Warned By: waio00
Fail RP Class 2
Warning Date : 12/10/21

Warned By: waio00
RDM Class 3
Warning Date : 12/10/21

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 Days 3 Hours 46 Mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Im on Monday - Thursday Most of the time around 4-9 PM and Friday - Sunday 12 AM - 10 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because. I would like to help the the server and community grow as a whole i would to improve my self aswell as others. I also want to learn from other staff members on the server so i can gain experience to be able to moderate to the best of my ability. Some other reasons i would want to be part of staff is so i am able to stop other from making the mistakes i have made like MRDM In the past because. I want everyone that joins AtomicRP to remember it as a friendly welcoming community and have an amazing experience in the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted to the AtomicRP Staff Team because i want to make the server a even better than it already is i also have alot of knowledge about the rules and know how to enforce them. Another reason i think i would make a good addition to the staff team because i can put my knowledge from other games to good use. im very thankful for any feed back so if you have to say something i will respond to make it better.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I am very open to criticism and love feedback because it can help me do better in what i a supposed to do. i am very friendly and can be counted on all of the time
i am also a very good listener and a great speaker that's about it for now
+1 Has good intentions for Atomic and shows the want to improve.

+1 The only warning that should exist here is the MRDM warning, unsure of his consistency playing since then but April last year is a pretty long time, deserves at least an interview.

Last edited:
+1 Good app with effort shown, old MRDM warn from almost a year ago but decent time so he might have regretted the decision and changed how he plays on the server.

Your expired warns have been removed

+1
+ Good Playtime
+ Decent app

-/+ Good amount of warns but they are pretty old

Best of luck!

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299) (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) (!Wilkers!#4231)