Change Atomic Thief Playermodel.

wtf.indy

User
Aug 23, 2021
The playermodel is truly hideous. I undoubtedly 100% of the time play Pro/Master Thief strictly because of Atomic Thief's playermodel. Most of the Master Thieves on the server are also Supporters even though it is a VIP+ rank. It's obvious the community doesn't like the skin and it retracts from the actual quality of the role 10 fold. I don't know if there is an underlying meaning to the player model but it is hideous. Get rid of it. please.

I can understand the comedic purpose behind the skin, but I think it's poorly executed. Of course, it wouldn't be a fair post to just scream at the community and hope for change, so I will link some possible suggestions. Disregarding the GMOD playermodel connoisseur that I am, I think that since this is a server involved change, so other people should also input suggestions.

Resident Evil - NIGHT HAWK (Can Edit Color)

RESIDENT EVIL - Vector (Can Edit Color)

3E Elite Agent

Archer & Kestrel (2 playermodel options)

Mr. Foster

add suggestions please.

+1 like the mr foster model

+1 the model is pay to lose. Atomic thief model sticks through walls and you are essentially 2x easier to shoot. I never use atomic despite being supporter because it's a bullet magnet

-1 just lose some weight playing the job.

No but a diff model would be interesting. Don't think it's important though. Maybe a selection?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Butcher and DouBlin
+1 the model is pay to lose. Atomic thief model sticks through walls and you are essentially 2x easier to shoot. I never use atomic despite being supporter because it's a bullet magnet
Skill issue

Even if you are a different thief, the keypad crackers are the same

You are absolutely correct, however the load out does vary from role to role!

-1 no, the current player model is better than all of those.

Suggestion Denied
The premise of the model is built on the irony of the fact that you have to spend $75/$15 dollars to play it. Thanks for making a suggestion <3​