Denied chardude19 Staff Application

chardude19

User
Mar 26, 2024
Username: chardude19

◈ Your In-Game Name: Chardude19

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141327799/

Your Age: 36

Your Discord Tag: Chardude19

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 20 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8pm-12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been playing for awhile now and see that you guys are in need of some help on staff. I want to keep the servers running as smooth as possible for everyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy my time on the server and I want to help the server be better than it already is.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Hey Chardude,

I suggest reviewing applications that were accepted and compare the length of the answers in the last 2 questions to increase your chance. Just a tip to help increase the chance for an interview before too many people review what has been summited.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.