Denied Mrhypes Staff Application

Mrhypes

User
Feb 19, 2024
Username: Mrhypes

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jonah Ryodan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870312448

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: Mrhypes

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FailRP last year
RDM it was a mistake

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 6 hours and 38 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AEDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? sometimes 4pm to 8pm weekdays and 12pm to 12am weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because i found some people printing inside of a building with a building Sign up and i've tried to !callstaff but none has shown up
but i really wanna be apart of a Moderation time to get to know some more people and also have fun while being an Staff in Atomic

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because i'm a hardcore gamer with almost 500 hours on gmod and i Really want to be apart of the atomic community

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
big -1
Wanting to become staff just because you had a bad experience comes off more petty than motivated. Theres also close to 0 effort shown here and it seems a little like you did this on short notice out of frustration with the server rather than a genuine want to help, also between the text and the grammar mistakes I just dont see the kind of maturity that we expect from a staff member here. If youre really serious try again in 2 weeks.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/