Status
Not open for further replies.

jeyhockey51

Admin on Atomic Networks
User
May 1, 2022
Username: jeyhockey51

◈ Your In-Game Name: jeyhockey51

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198842749622/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: jeyhockey51

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. just a MRDM from 2 years ago I believe and a bunch of funny warnings.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 36 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anytime after 5pm during the week, any time on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I previously staffed for quite a long time on atomic. I miss being close with the team and server as a whole. My time schedule has recently opened up a bit so I’m going to have much more time and dedication to put into the server then I did before.

Ultimately, I just want to get back on frequently, reunite with old friends and make new ones. I haven’t been on the server a whole lot in the last couple months so I would like to make a comeback and get to staffing again to help everyone around the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as if I should be accepted onto the staff team because I have a large understanding of the rules, I made my name well known through Atomic in a good way, and I honestly just like helping people in any situation.

In serious and no serious situations, I’m very calm and am willing to hear out and help anyone who has issues regardless of the condition. I am always up to help anyone around the server. There has been many times where new players needed to ask questions and I would always do my best to assist them even as a user.

I also believe another reason I should be accepted onto the team is due to my experience. As most people know, I have quite a bit of staffing experience on atomic and still remember all systems Atomic uses like the back of my hand.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Most of you know me. I play hockey, hence the name…that’s it basically

+1
MY HOMIEEEEE COMING BACK
Ex admin , knows the rules , knows how to boss around
we missed you
Make atomic great agian

-1 Bad history of behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.