Denied lilantman Staff Application

-1 I don't really like your playtime very much although that is not my main concern it is the fact that you're trying to fix the communication and the thing you refer to inside of your application which is, "how the moderators don't speak." Which if that is the case during your ticket please alert the higher-ups as when you're a moderator you are expected to use your microphone at all times during sits. I will now go onto my second thing that I don't necessarily like that you mentioned in one of your "edits" which is, "each mod has their own ruleset." Now, you might be wondering why this concerns me, this is because every staff member should be following the rules and guidelines of AtomicRP. My third and final thing that concerns me is another part in your edit is that you said some staff have bias towards other players which is also not allowed, please alert higher-staff members of these situations. This concludes my reasons of what concerns me about your application. (https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-rules-and-guidelines.278/)

+1 a day playtime is the requirement, and they seem invested in the community of the server based on their messages. Never seen in game but im sure thatll change!

I also think people aren't understanding his post which is funny to me so doubling down on +1 lol

+1 a day playtime is the requirement, and they seem invested in the community of the server based on their messages. Never seen in game but im sure thatll change!

I also think people aren't understanding his post which is funny to me so doubling down on +1 lol
Only person with an actual brain here

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to memespoon. on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied
Applicant did not reach out to staff member for interview.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.​