Feb 7, 2024
Username: lilantman

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lilantman

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lilantman05/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: Lilantman

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. A lot of them were fail RP from my early days trying to be a kidnapper.

How much playtime do you have on the server? about 1.5-2days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? MW 8pm-10 T7pm-12am TH-4pm-12am all day SatSun

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that it's something interesting to work on, and I want to assist the moderators who seem burnt out. There was a slight mention of how the moderators don't speak, especially the higher-up ones, and I feel as though that is something that should be changed. Many rules could be tweaked and finetuning/playing devil's advocate with these rules is something that interests me.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm able to keep my composure during tense situations, as I've grown up with anxiety and had to overcome it. I've got a good amount of hours in gmod, 500+, and many more in games like Rainbow 6 (mentioning because you have to communicate well if you want to be good at it)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm 18, almost 19, a freshman in college. My time available will change heavily depending on-Holidays/Summer/Sophomore year of college. avid gamer
I used to be a mod forever ago on a server called impulse gaming

+1 Its alright but i would intend playing the server more due to your lack of playtime a week of play time is reasonalble.

You must join the Atomic Steam Group

Can't figure out how to edit ... consider this my edit:
A big part of it is I want to solve the communication and lessen the fact that each mod has their own ruleset.
New warning on my account due to FailRP because an admin told me I was allowed to use binds to open doors in any RP situation besides raids.
Again, each admin/mod has their own ruleset and I don't like it.

Also dislike the bias moderators have towards some individuals and the fact that some people only play on the server to get other people in trouble. Don't understand why that's enjoyable, but that's how they play.

Enjoy
-Lilantman

Username: lilantman

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lilantman

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lilantman05/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: Lilantman

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. A lot of them were fail RP from my early days trying to be a kidnapper.

How much playtime do you have on the server? about 1.5-2days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? MW 8pm-10 T7pm-12am TH-4pm-12am all day SatSun

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that it's something interesting to work on, and I want to assist the moderators who seem burnt out. There was a slight mention of how the moderators don't speak, especially the higher-up ones, and I feel as though that is something that should be changed. Many rules could be tweaked and finetuning/playing devil's advocate with these rules is something that interests me.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm able to keep my composure during tense situations, as I've grown up with anxiety and had to overcome it. I've got a good amount of hours in gmod, 500+, and many more in games like Rainbow 6 (mentioning because you have to communicate well if you want to be good at it)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm 18, almost 19, a freshman in college. My time available will change heavily depending on-Holidays/Summer/Sophomore year of college. avid gamer
I used to be a mod forever ago on a server called impulse gaming
+1 he’s seems reason to be a mod and I actually would like to see him as a mod helping for some reason but the required for play time is 1 day so the playtime does meet but it would be more comfortable to accept you if you had as what other people said of a week of playtime or just a few days but other all it’s pretty good.

The reasons you’ve provided for why you’d like to be staff are strange. In my opinion I don’t think you’ll fit into the team.

+1

It reads like your interested in becoming a mod/ staff for the long haul. You meet the requirements and your intentions come off good. I think an interview is warranted.