Accepted CJ's Staff Application

CJGotStyle

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
May 19, 2021
Your In-Game Name:CJGotStyle

Steam Name:CJGotStyle

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198808517598/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):15

Your discord name/tag:C J#8399

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, both my discord and in-game name is different

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? yes I currently have 2 active rdm warns

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I currently have 1W 4D 10H 48M

Have you read up on our rules fully?

I have read up on the rules carefully

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I use it all the time while playing

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
no I do not

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Go0ber,Washed,Shiloh,Uncle Vinni,Voltic,Bananaman,JustValentino,wolfparadox,panda

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I would like to be a part of the staff team as i have been a member of the community for some time now. I have made friends with a lot of
people including staff members. With this being my second time applying, i have a gained a way better knowledge over the rules and guidelines.
I feel helping new players as well as members of the community already, is something i would enjoy, and want to support the staff team and server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted to the staff team because i can bring more ease to the current staff through assistance. My strengths include staying at ease
in difficult situations, being dedicated to whats asked, and being quick to pick up on things or resolve situations. Id like to be accepted to not only help
out, but to give my free time to something more enjoyable and purposeful.

What is your timezone?
Eastern Standard Time

+/- I see you as a great member of the community but you can be hyper at times and it could be seen as immature but good luck on the app and I love your vibe

+1 I've played with you before and you have a wonderful personality but please make sure that you dont let your emotions control how you staff if you are accepted

+1 Pretty cool but can be immature would love to see you on the staff team tho

+1 Cj's been here for a good bit I know he is a minge but I was a minge at one point too goodluck bro

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MONKEYGOD on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown.#7604 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.