Dec 18, 2021
Username: coolprogamer28

◈ Your In-Game Name: Supine Mozzeralle

Link to your Public Steam Profile: supinesundew91

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Supinesundew91#6433

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of you warns and bans. Well one was for rdm which was totally my fault and that was my all the way my fault.

the other two was failrp and that was near when i first started playing but I now fully better understand the rules.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 2 hours and 37 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central, Us

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? the afternoon 5-9 and sometimes all through the night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I like to have fun, but I also want to make sure others are having fun too.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I could help out on times where there isn't a lot of staff on, which I've seen that when I play to 1 in the morning there's only a few on.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am very understanding, and I have a ton of patience when it comes with people.

Last edited:
-1 look rushed and "when I play to 1 in the morning there's only a few on." that part the "W" is capital

Also, I know that it doesn't look like I put a lot of effort into this application but I'm not that good with words or spelling in that matter, sorry for leaving that out of my description it's just I don't like to bring it up that often.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.