User
Jul 30, 2023
Username: cum nuts

In-Game Name ♛ cum nuts

SteamID/SteamID64 (STEAMID64) 76561198140575394

Discord dizzy ratscal#6806

Date of Item Loss Sep 6, 2023

Time of Item Loss 13:31 BST

What happened? I got rda’d for vaping, lost my 450k armor vape I’d just replaced 2mins earlier after getting arrested in lockdown. Arrested by “Not Staff Member on Duty”. They were warned in a sit and admitted to it but I was told to make a refund request.

What server did you lose your items on? AtomicRP1

What do you need refunded? Armor Vape - 450k

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Didn’t get a clip because I wasn’t expecting to get RDA’d. But the sit was handled by Zwombiie and the guy who arrested me admitted to it. Got a screenshot of chat logs I to prove I bought the vape/had the sit.

Request Denied
<Armor vapes are illegal, making the arrest valid.>

Thanks for making a request. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)

Request Denied
<Armor vapes are illegal, making the arrest valid.>

Thanks for making a request. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)
Even with a license? I was a hitman at the time. If it’s because it was added to the laws it was taken off before he arrested me.

Request Denied

Even with a license? I was a hitman at the time. If it’s because it was added to the laws it was taken off before he arrested me.
Gotcha, I wouldn't mind personally giving you some money or a vape, are you on rn?