cum nuts

User
Jul 30, 2023
Username: cum nuts

❂ In-Game Name cum nuts

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561198140575394

Your Discord cum nuts on the atomic discord

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? ZhoZho

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. 76561199165277319

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? RDM, Prop-Minge/Prop-Block

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. ZhoZho joined DarkRP2 as a Civ, RDM'd me and I lost a helium vape (don't have evidence of this other than a console screenshot). They then switched to Pro Thief and began a raid with their lockpick and proceeded to prop-block and minge props into my base, I assume in an attempt to destroy my printers. Also tried to RDM me again (took 8hp damage but refilled the armor as seen in the screencap)

Console RDM screenshot, lost a helium vape that I'd like to get refunded/replaced if possible:
aV4xDqr.png

Webms of the prop-minging:

Prop-blocking base entrance/exit (30mins after he started):
NRSGIme.png

Optional: Any other comments? Idk if the evidence for RDM is sufficient or if there's any access to the logs but there's no advert or valid RP reason to have killed me as a civilian. He was doing this to my base for over 30minutes.

Report Accepted
I can't do much about the helium vape without evidence, but if I see you in game I will give you one as a friend.

Based on Evidence Provided action has been taken.
Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)