User
Jun 20, 2022
Username: CyanideBoomin

In-Game Name ♛ CyanideBoomin

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:0:1730010

Discord Cyanide#0420 (CyanideBoomin)

Date of Item Loss Sep 26, 2023

Time of Item Loss 9:14 PM EST

What happened? Friend got RDM'd clipped it using medal to get the vid in case he wanted to report (to clip in medal its F8) and as soon as I did that it kicked me to the homescreen, I've never had this happen before and I even checked to see if there was a key bind in the settings I may have messed up on accident and there's nothing there either. I have been able to use medal before with no problems so I don't know why it all of a sudden kicks me now

What server did you lose your items on? Server 1

What do you need refunded? $2,930,000

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. spas-10 shipment - $600,000 | Glock Shipment - $180,000 | Kriss Vector Shipment - $150,000 | Striker Shipment - $400,000 | M60 Shipment - $600,000 | Sticky EMP Shipment - $500,000 | HB Sniper Shipment - $500,000 | Popcorn - don't care | hallucinogenic vapes - dont care

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1vTmj6P5bjy4px/d1337Vx7lmsN?invite=cr-MSxzY0MsNTExMTMwMiw

the clip doesn't show you getting kicked to the main menu, there isn't any visible proof that it actually happened therefore there is a low chance you will get refunded because no admin wants to scroll through 37 minutes of logs.

the clip doesn't show you getting kicked to the main menu, there isn't any visible proof that it actually happened therefore there is a low chance you will get refunded because no admin wants to scroll through 37 minutes of logs.
k (its almost like me clipping the thing kicked me [woah])

Request Denied
We only refund for server side crashes
Thanks for making an appeal. For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)